Sunday, June 11, 2006

Back back!
Anymore world cup kaki? LOL! Later meeting Pengleng and Jc for the Holland vs Serbia & Montenegro game.

WORLD CUPPPPPP! =D

Bla! Someone say I like brazil just because they're good and they're world champions, Bla! lol! France 98' Brazil caught my attention with their fast pace soccer and fanciful yet beautiful game of football.Back then, One player caught my attention the most, it was not ronaldo or rivaldo or Roberto Carlos, it was back then Brazil Captain, Dunga, the tough-tackling midfielder.=D I've supported Brazil ever since, Even though they end up losing to france in the final. Brazil is still my all time favourite still. I dont support them just because they're the world champion ok! I know who im supporting, I dont support blindly. bla!

Emerson,Emerson,Emerson! The new Dunga! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home